jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

GAME

ENGLISH GAME.

Do you want to play a GAME? It's very easy. As we are studying the PRESENT CONTINUOUS we are going to practice how to ask and answer questions.

The GAME consist on doing a "chain". For example I make a question: what are you doing now? The next person answering has to say what he is doing and what he isn't doing. Let's see and example

El juego consiste en hacer una "cadena" respondiendo a la anterior pregunta que esté escrita y escribiendo lo que estamos haciendo (puede ser inventado) después preguntamos otra vez para seguir con la cadena. Lo que debemos intentar es crear el mayor número de frases posibles. Vamos a ver un ejemplo



- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
- I'M PLAYING FOOTBALL. ARE YOU PLAYING FOOTBALL?
- NO, I AM NOT. I AM LISTENING TO MUSIC. ARE YOU LISTENING TO MUSIC?
- NO, I AM NOT. I AM PLAYING CHESS. ARE YOU PLAYING CHESS?
...
...
...

A ver cuantas frases somos capaces de crear

2 comentarios:

  1. No, I am not. I am doing karate. Are you doing karate?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no, I am not.I´m playing tennis.are you playing tennis?

    ResponderEliminar